José Emiliano González Aranda
José-Barhem & Villaseñor, S.C.
Centro de Negocios San Ángel Cracovia 72, Ofna. 105, Torre B San Ángel, 01000, CDMX
tel +52 (55) 50854092
tel +52 (55) 50854111
Administrative-constitutional litigation. Civil-commercial litigation.
• Escuela Libre de Derecho (Graduate). 2013-2018.
Publications and Awards
• Diploma in Legal English 2018- 2019 at the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
• Participation in the amicus curiae brief presented by the Escuela Libre de Derecho before the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, with a public hearing held in Guatemala City, Guatemala, on March 22, 2017 ("Observations on the request for an advisory opinion presented by the Republic of Colombia on March 14, 2016").
• Interview with violinist Adrian Justus at the Escuela Libre de Derecho for the digital version of Pandecta Magazine (2014).
• Publication of academic and cultural articles in the Pandecta Magazine of the Escuela Libre de Derecho, in its biannual print version and in the Day of the Dead version (2013, 2014, 2015).
• Course in Europe (Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia): Global Business Strategy and Contemporary Regional Scenarios (2013).
Languages Spanish, English and German.
Assistant advisor at the Secretaría Técnica de la Conferencia Nacional de Gobernadores (CONAGO) (2017-2018): Legal advice in relation to governors, their relations with other government entities, their elections and monitoring of legislative processes promoted by them; elaboration of minutes and diverse writings of the executive and technical meetings. Intern in Notary's Office No. 83 and 127 in Mexico City (2014-2015): Attention to clients, preparation and follow up of the processes of notarial instruments and legal advice.